IJP is offering several paid internships in the summer/fall of 2018.
▪ We are accepting applications from talented women and men wishing to join our 10-12 week-long internship programme.
▪ The programme will run twice this year.
▪ May 14 - August 1, 2018
▪ Sept. 10 - Dec. 14, 2018
▪ Our Interns receive rigorous 2D and 3D software training and contribute to the development of existing commissions and new competition work. They engage with digital and physical modeling, as well as digital publishing.
▪ The office takes the apprenticeship model seriously and involves interns in key aspects of the process. This is a unique opportunity for qualified individuals to immerse themselves in our unique combination of practice and research - and learn a great deal.
▪ Applicants need a minimum of two to three years of undergraduate design education and must be fluent in AutoCAD 2D, Rhino 3D, and
the Adobe Creative suite. Everything else will be taught on the job.
▪ They must be eligible for internships in the UK.
▪ Successful applicants will receive a competitive London living stipend and enjoy a balanced life-work schedule.
▪ Our East London premises are conveniently located in a bustling area just north of Shoreditch.
▪ Anyone interested please send CV + portfolio at email@example.com.
(please specify which 10-12 week-long session you are available for).