▪ From sketching to final documentation, terrain modelling is essential.
A virtual land model constitutes a powerful 3D 'canvas' for landscape design, but you are (most likely) not using one. Why not?
Perhaps you have little time for the complicated mesh optimizations devised by computer scientists who don't really know what matters to you. We, on the other hand, understand your priorities. We may have something to offer.
▪ How do you balance precision and flexibility when creating a complex curved surface?
Whilst you may have the software expertise, the one-off results produced by powerful 3D software can be mystifying... As a designer, you want to exert greater control over that part of the process. You want to understand more.
If a) knowing the essential makeup of a surface and b) being able to edit it rationally matter to you, we may have something to offer.
▪ An architect will send you a 3D model for structural analysis.
Since a 3D model is a fait-accompli, you may have to post-rationalize it before you start – possibly loosing fidelity along the way.
If you’d rather do it the other way around, i.e. rely on the accuracy and consistency afforded by a pre-rationalised approach to form, we may have something to offer.
▪ Looking for a plain-talking statistical analysis of complex urban data, clearly and attractively presented? we may have something to offer.
▪ Are you intrigued by our research-based approach? We may have something to offer you.
▪ This consultancy is not meant to replace your in-house software expertise. Our work for you is based on the simple and verifiable premise that we have something utterly different to offer.
▪ Our proprietary technical approach is fully integrated with most CAD environments (AutoDesk, Bentley Systems, Rhino McNeel /Grasshopper). You own the outcome and its copyright.
▪ We take on short-or long-term appointments with competitive rates. EMAIL US HERE for details.