▪ From sketching to final documentation, terrain modelling is essential.
A virtual land model constitutes a powerful 3D 'canvas' for landscape design, but you are (most likely) not using one. Why not?
Perhaps you have little time for the complicated mesh optimizations devised by computer scientists who don't really know what matters to you. We, on the other hand, are designers: we understand these priorities.
▪ How do you balance precision and flexibility when creating a complex curved surface?
Whilst you may have the software expertise, the one-off results produced by powerful 3D software can be mystifying... As a designer, you want to exert greater control over that part of the process. You want to understand more. You want to understand the essential makeup of a surface, and edit it rationally.
▪ An architect will send you a 3D model for structural analysis.
Since a 3D model is a fait-accompli, you may have to post-rationalize it before you start – possibly loosing fidelity along the way.
For this reason you probably want to do it the other way around, i.e. rely on the accuracy and consistency afforded by a pre-rationalised approach to form.
▪ Are you intrigued by our research-based approach? .
▪ This consultancy is not meant to replace your in-house software expertise. This offer is based on the simple and verifiable premise that we have something utterly different to offer.
▪ Our bespoke approach is integrated with most CAD environments (AutoDesk, Bentley Systems, Rhino McNeel /Grasshopper). You own the outcome and its copyright.
▪ We take on short-or long-term appointments. EMAIL US HERE for details.